Top 10 Golden Globe 2017 Red Carpet Looks
Golden Globes 2017 was here and that means it’s time for the best Red Carpet Looks.
This year it was a lot of pastels and yellows and shockingly a lot of people wore dresses with Mexican style embroidery. Lets start with out TOP 10 Golden Globes Red Carpet Looks.
- Natalie Portman arrives at the 74th Annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills in a very beautiful simple dress by Prada. Nothing better than few accessories and a high fashioned slick back.
2. This new mama Blake Lively takes it away in a beautiful black Atelier Versace velvet gown with Swarovski crystals.
3. Emily Ratajkowski arrives at the 74th Annual Golden Globe Awards in a seemingly beautiful yellow dress but with that slit it was prone for a wardrobe malfunction. Keeping the matter aside I just love the dress and it looks just so stunning on her.
4. Olivia Culpo graced the red carpet wearing a very beautiful Mexican style gown by Zuhair Murad.
5. Yellow being the color of the night, Actress Reese Witherspoon comes in a beautiful pastel yellow dress with stunning Diamond and gold neckpiece.
6. This Hollywood sensation ,Drew Barrymore arrived at the Golden Globes in a Monique Lhuillier gown.
7. Kerry Washington wore a very beautiful dress by Dolce & Gabbana. This Hollywood Celeb know how to create a Scandal.
8. From Game of Thrones and as Jean Grey, Actress Sophie Turner know how to create a presence.
9. This Colombian beauty knows how to dress for the occasion, Sophia Vegara is all in her Gloria.
10. Priyanka Chopra graces the red carpet in a beautiful golden dress with 48k diamond necklace. Quantic star know howto make a dazzling appearance at the 74th Golden Globe Awards.